Monday 18 May 2015

Bea Technophobic

I’m not so much afraid of computers as wary of them. They are mystical beings with powers I can barely comprehend. I suspect the piece of technology on which I am typing this blogpost has a brain the size of a planet. I belittle it by using it as nothing more than a typewriter. But a glorious one, which corrects my spelling and files away what I have written. And if I push the correct buttons my ramblings may be shared with the world.

I began blogging three months ago. It was a challenge but I got here. And I enjoy it.

The next step for me was to create a website. To do so from scratch required knowledge of a technical language which is as foreign to me as any spoken by the most remote tribe. So I have taken an easier solution and used WordPress. You can see my humble attempts here. 

Any hints or tips as to how you navigate the technical challenges of the modern workplace?

No comments:

Post a Comment